Rope access works - work at height
Work in rope access has been always included in the basic scope of DAAS Sp. z o.o. works. Carried out by experienced rope technicians, and as per the security assumptions, they are the hallmarks of our company.
We employ IRATA, SPRAT and OTDL rope technicians
We provide services in the field of anti-corrosion protection and fire-retardant steel and reinforced concrete constructions, disassembly works as well as a number of other atypical works at heights with the use of rope access techniques.
- We perform work in accordance with the principles of health and safety, as well as all applicable standards and provisions of construction law, and our staff builds a team of professional, professionally trained specialists with extensive knowledge and many years of experience necessary to perform the orders entrusted to us.
- We pay special attention to reliable, safe and clean implementation of our tasks, which is proved not only by a number of references, but above all, the unrelenting trust of our clients who treat us as a reliable business partner. The confirmation of this is not only the constantly growing recognition of the company on the market, but also long-term contracts with permanent contractors.
- Height is not for amateurs - our employees are practitioners with experience in works using rope access technology, trained in the international IRATA system, with specialist equipment that is certified and checked daily. We have extensive experience in the implementation of contracts, both domestic and foreign.
- Whether it is a power plant, an oil platform, a telecommunications relay or an industrial plant during production - we prepare an operational plan, select appropriate safeguards and tools and operate.
- Challenges for professional rope access - usually it is no longer about making work in safe conditions, professionally, decently and quickly - the challenge is to be invisible, not stopping other jobs, stopping the production traffic in the plant.