DAAS Anticorrosion - working on Sites in every Europe countries
We specialize in the following services in the scope of:
- Anticorrosion protection of steel and civil engineering structures;
- Passive fire-proofing of steel and civil engineering structures, up to R120 class;
- Anticorrosion protection of bridges and overpasses (IMDiM certificate);
- Anticorrosion and fire-proof protection of civil engineering structures are being done with use of rope access techniques; our employees are IRATA trained;
- Repair, maintenance, renovation of old paint coatings on civil engineering structures;
- Providing expertise check-up of corrosion damages, preparing reports and advices on repair method of existing coatings;
- Design of anticorrosion system for newly built plants.
We offer surface preparation for further paint application within purity standards:
- St2; St3 (hand cleaning with use of mechanical tools);
- Sa1; Sa2; Sa2,5; Sa3 (blasting);
- Wa1; Wa2; Wa2,5 (cleaning with high-pressurized water, waterjetting up to 2500bar);
We apply paint coatings:
- Hydrodynamic airless spray;
- Hand-tools, wherever justified by site conditions.
All our anticorrosion works are based on years-long experience; we utilize NORSOK and ISO standards such as:
- NORSOK M-501;
- PN-EN ISO8501 – surface preparation before paint application – visual inspection of surface cleanliness;
- PN-EN ISO 12944 – paints and varnishes – anticorrosion protection of steel structures with use of protective painting systems.
For all our works we provide up to 5 years guarantee; guarantee for coatings may be up to 15 years.
We hope to serve you best with our experience and knowledge, and that the works we provided help to extend the life and trouble-free operation of industrial structures in your business.